Those blustery Northern Nevada winds and surprise storms can wreak some pretty intense havoc in your home. Wind, along with damaging rains, lightning, and hail, can rip shingles off your roof, crash trees and debris into your home, and damage windows and sidings. When your home or business is damaged because of wind and storms, give us a call.
Nevada Water and Fire Restoration will be over within an hour to secure your property, assess the damage and start making a plan for restoration. We will work with your insurance company to determine the best plan of action and we will implement that plan in a timely, economical manner.
Common Wind Damage Problems
-Blown-off roof shingles -Crushed or collapsed roof & wall sections
-Broken skylights and windows -Damaged vehicles
-Damaged gutters -Difficult or impossible access to parts of your home & yard
-Holes punched in roofs and walls -Damaged building material
Wind Damage Repair Services
– If your home or business has been damaged by a storm, you will need to secure its contents from theft and further exposure to the elements with a timely board-up.
– If your roof has been damaged, it is important to use tarps to prevent further damage to the interior.
– We will also take care of tree and debris removal. We will get rid of it all in a timely manner, leaving your property as it was pre-damaged.
– We can repair siding, windows, decks and patios.
– If a storm has left you without power, we can bring a generator until the power gets repaired or the insurance adjuster comes.
No matter how severe your wind/storm damage is, Nevada Water & Fire Restoration has the knowledge and expertise to handle the job. Whether damage has occurred at your residential property of your commercial property, a team of trained professionals from our company can perform wind/storm restoration that will have your structure back to its normal appearance and functionality in no time.